Simply elegant, this Sterling silver flower pendant with gemstone center is sure to become a staple accessory to your wardrobe, or welcome gift. The pendant is 1-3/8" long and an inch wide with a gentle curve. The gemstone is 5 mm across, your choice from the list, below.
I made the Sterling silver flower impression by smashing the metal into a vintage impression die from the late 1800's, which was hand carved by an artist. I love dusting off old art and giving it light of day!
Customize your pendant with one of the following gemstones:
- Ruby (pictured, lab grown, pinkish red transparent)
- Jade (natural, Nephrite, medium green opaque)
- Garnet (natural, deep burgundy transparent)
- Amethyst (natural, royal purple transparent)
- Malachite (natural, bright medium green with light stripes opaque)
- Coral (dyed, red opaque)
- Amazonite (natural, light bright turquoise blue opaque)
- Lapis Lazuli (natural, AA-grade, deep blue opaque)
- Denim Lapis (natural, worn denim blue opaque)
- Iolite (natural, deep blue transparent)
- Citrine (heat treated, golden yellow transparent, $5 upcharge)
- Peridot (natural, bright grass green transparent, $5 upcharge)
This pendant does not come with a chain since most ladies already have a slew and are very opinionated as to how long they want it, lol.
While I have some pendants already made up and in stock, your stone choice may not be one of them. Please allow up to 1 week for me to create one with your stone choice.
Designed and created by Renée Crum.
Every order from Gaia’s Jewels is packed with love and beautifully gift boxed with a ribbon.